What Do I Get?
- Access to complete a 170-question practice test one time.
- 30 days (total) to review the questions, answers, and rationales. The 30 days begins when you LAUNCH the practice test.
- You must launch the practice test prior to your exam date. The Practice Test expires 30 days from the launch date. If you never launch the practice test, access to it will expire on your registration expiration date and you will forfeit your fee. You can find your registration expiration date in your Authorization to Test email from ASWB.
- You can only take the 170-question practice test once, after completing the exam you will be provided with diagnostic information and a complete review of every question, the correct answer, and rationales. The test is timed to allow the amount of time you will get on the actual examination, but you will be able to enter and leave the test as often as you like over a 30-day period. The clock only runs while you’re taking the test. After you complete the test, you will receive a score. You will also have access to an item-by-item review that provides the answer you selected, the correct answer (the key), and an explanation of the item and why the key is correct. This portion of the program is not timed, and available to you until your 30 days of access expires.
Who Can Purchase The Online practice Exam?
- The online practice is available for the Bachelors, Masters, and Clinical exams only. There is only one version of the online practice test for each category. There is no online practice test available for the Advanced Generalist exam.
- Candidates registered for the Associate exam may purchase the Bachelors online practice test.
- Only candidates who are registered to take the ASWB Social Work Licensing Exam are eligible to purchase the online practice test. You may purchase only the online practice test that corresponds with the licensing exam you are registered to take.
How To Purchase the Practice Exam?